$23.99 - $26.49
- The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$24.99 - $33.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
$24.99 - $25.99
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$23.99 - $24.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$24.99 - $29.99
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$26.99 - $31.49
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 650B x 1 1/2 - ISO 584
$27.50 - $34.99
Designed with a smart inverted tread pattern, the Serfas MEO Series Drifter provides high-performance handling and speed on road with less rolling resistance while boasting impressive versatility and grip on loose surfaces like dirt and gravel. - Wire Bead - 30 TPI—Inverted Tread Design - Inverted Tread Design - Low Rolling Resistance Allows Greater Straight-Line Speed - 68 Durometer Center For Durability and Long Tread Life, 58 Durometer Outer Tread For Enhanced Cornering Grip
$34.99 - $45.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free, and the reflective sidewalls dramatically increase your visibility in low light.
$29.76 - $49.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$28.90 - $35.00
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$19.95 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Add a touch of retro charm to any cruiser. A great choice for your fat tire balloon bike. Product details - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included
Page 1 of 1